Formulated With Care
Not all NMN is the same. Given its high manufacturing costs, much of the NMN sold online is adulterated, low quality, or sometimes not even NMN. NOVOS Boost uses only the best and well-sourced NMN.
Safely and professionally produced according to Good Manufacturing Practices and ISO norms
Third-party quality-tested by professional labs
Backed by a scientific advisory board of esteemed aging-researchers.
What makes Novos BOOST different?
- Scientific advisory board of top longevity experts
- High-quality, high-purity NMN, tested by reputable external labs. Less than 1% impurities are only nicotinamide, NR and water, which are harmless
- Level of purity is properly tested via “absolute measurements”
- Our NMN is very stable (at temperatures below 104° Fahrenheit / 40° Celcius) and has low hygroscopicity
- NOVOS Boost is manufactured in the US according to stringent norms, including GMP and ISO
- Often no scientific board is involved
- Claim to be high-quality & high-purity, but use lower-quality NMN. Some impurities could be harmful. Not comprehensively tested, and often by small labs. Some companies adulterate their NMN with flour, NR or nicotinamide
- Some companies claim 99.9 % purity, but compare their sample to another more impure sample (“relative measurement”)
- Often use less stable variants of NMN that are partly converted at room temperature into NMN derivatives
- Often not manufactured in the US, and not always according to stringent norms
NOVOS Boost uses only the best and well-sourced ingredients
NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide)
NMN is a substance that is naturally found in all our cells. During aging, levels of NMN decline. NMN helps cells to maintain their DNA and epigenome. DNA damage and epigenetic dysregulation are important drivers of aging. NMN also improves metabolism and cognition.